We, at Funzilla, are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return. In our closure, we have monitored and collected all the information and guidance from top industry leaders and friends to offer you a clean, safe, and fun experience on your visit.
Here are some of the current recommended CDC guidelines along with extra measures that our team members will be abiding by to keep you COVID-19 clean and safe:
1. All team members will be wearing face masks and optional gloves.
2. All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering.
3. Handwashing reminders will be occurring throughout the day.
4. We have a Funzilla Clean Crew with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
5. Our team is trained to properly sanitize.
6. Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
7. Installation of a Safety protocol program offering Clean, Safe, Fun for everyone.
Enhanced cleaning procedures
Dedicated Sanitation Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment
Masks for all Team Members
Temperatures taken of all staff and guests upon arrival
Limited capacity on all attractions and at all tables
Reserve and pay online ahead of time
Touchless food service and ordering options in most parks
Limited number of guests in park in two-hour increments where required by local authorities